We took our time to source the highest quality fabrics, made countless prototypes to ensure the fit was just right. Our reusable, non-medical grade face masks comply with Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®, one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances and are made with the highest quality sustainable fabrics and feel incredibly soft on your face. Our face mask is easy to take on or off, stays in place, has a pocket for an optional filter, and comes in a variety of designs.
Our masks are designed to fit most adult faces and heads. Each mask is sewn with an elastic head loop for those who wear scarves and hijabs and could easily be cut off with a pair of scissors.
Our specially sourced earth-friendly textiles are soft to the touch, yet light in weight. The exterior fabric is certified organic cotton voile weighing just 6 grams per mask that is ultra breathable and feels great against your skin.
We chose form-fitting, and comfortable elastic that helps the mask stay in place all day long. Segments allow for the most coverage from the space below your chin up to the bridge of your nose. And strong elastic ear loops retain their stretch wear after wear. When you first try on your face mask you’ll notice the fabric is quite crisp. People with smaller faces may notice the sides of the face mask may be slightly raised or puckered out. If this is the case, and to ensure your mask is form-fitting, we recommend following the care instructions and washing and drying your mask before wearing. After washing and drying, the fabric will significantly relax and the face mask will better form to your face.
Our masks include an interior pocket for an optional filter. Over-the-counter filters work great (not included) and also help to add extra protection and create a more rigid form around the bridge of the nose.
Got a question we haven’t answered here? Contact us.
- For best results, hand wash routinely with warm water and a small amount of mild laundry detergent. Remove the optional filter (not included) before washing. Machine washing is also fine, but light shrinkage may occur.
- DO NOT use bleach or hydrogen peroxide, which will degrade the fabric over time.
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Press the mask with iron to restore its original shape. Just be sure to avoid ironing the elastic ear loops.
- Need to shrink your mask down a lot? Machine wash on hot and dry on high.
- Need to shrink your mask just a little? Machine wash on warm and dry on medium.
- To maintain the size of your mask, handwash and hand dry or wash or machine wash on warm and hang dry.